Coffee ice cream Ingredients:
- 185 g Whole milk
- 16 g Strong coffee
- 74 g Powdered sugar
- 185 g Whipping cream
- 31 g Egg yolks
- 5 g Vanilla sugar
Preparing Coffee ice cream:
- Warm up whole milk and cream.
- In a saucepan, combine egg yolks, sugar and vanilla sugar.
- Slowly pour the warm milk on the eggs and sugar mix, stirring constantly.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, but take the pan off the heat source at the first moment of over heating.
- Allow the mix to cool.
- Add strong coffee, mix well then pour the mix into an ice cream machine.
- Serve ice cream balls into individual bowls and garnish each bowl with a whole coffee bean.