Banana Split With Fudge Sauce Recipe
Banana Split With Fudge Sauce Ingredients:
- 1 banana
- 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream
- 1 scoop of chocolate ice cream
- 1 scoop of strawberry ice cream
- 60 mL [1 / 4 cup] of peanuts
- 60 mL [1 / 4 cup] of real fudge sauce
- Whipped cream
- 1 maraschino cherry
Banana Split With Fudge Sauce Recipe:
- Slice bananas lengthwise, and place them at the bottom of a bowl of the length of the banana. Make it a transparent bowl if possible.
- Drop the vanilla, chocolate and strawberry balls of ice cream in on top of the Bananas.
- Spread peanuts on the balls of ice cream.
- Pour fudge sauce over the ice cream balls.
- Garnish with whipped cream and a maraschino cherry.
Click this Fudge Sauce recipe link to find out how to make fudge sauce