Caramel Ice Cream Recipe
Caramel Ice Cream Ingredients:
1 liter of whipped cream
16 egg yolks
50 cl syrup of sugar cane
15 pieces of sugar
10 cl of water
Caramel Ice Cream Making Recipe:
- Grab a saucepan and into it add whipped cream and sugar cane
- Cook over low heat until the mix is simmering.
- Strongly beat the egg yolks and then slowly pour the cream over the eggs and cook. Keep stirring over low heat until the custard coats the spoon. But keep the heat on for at least another 10 minutes on low heat
- In another saucepan, place the sugar cubes and water and heat until the mixture turns into an amber caramel.
- Gently pour the caramel and cream obtained by stirring.
- Let the mix stand for 20 minutes in the freezer
- Pour into ice cream machine and raise