Charlotte Strawberry Ice Cream Recipe
Charlotte Strawberry Ice Cream Recipe Ingredients:
Charlotte Strawberry Ice Cream Recipe:
- Pass the strawberries in a blender with the lemon juice and sugar.
- You should get a fairly liquid paste.
- Add cream and mix well.
- Taste and add sugar if necessary.
- Pour into an ice cream maker refrigerate until set (in the freezer)
- Line a charlotte mold with lady fingers dipped quickly in sugar water.
- When ice is made, without it being too hardened, pour it into the charlotte mold and cover with a row of cookies.
- Cover over with a small plate with a weight and leave cold, until completely hardened.
- Before serving, unmold the charlotte on a platter by dipping the mold briefly in hot water, then turning on the platter.
- Serve as is or decorate with whipped cream