Fudge Sauce Recipe
Fudge Sauce Recipe Ingredients:
- 1 package of 170 g [6 oz] of semisweet baking chocolate
- 190 ml [3 / 4 cup] of evaporated milk
- 60 g [1 / 4 cup] sugar
Fudge Sauce Recipe:
This is a very straight forward recipe to make delicious fudge sauce that complements many other desserts such as the Banana Split With Fudge Sauce.
- Combine chocolate, evaporated milk and sugar in heavy saucepan.
- Cook the mix over low heat, stirring constantly, until the chocolate is melted and all ingredients are well blended.
- Warning! Do not allow the sauce to burn
- Thats it. You are done and now have a tasty Fudge sauce to use with other desserts.