Peach Melba Recipe
Peach Melba Recipe Ingredients:
- 1 / 2 liter of vanilla ice cream
- 8 peach halves in syrup
- 8 tablespoons of raspberry coulis (thick French sauce mix that can be bought from shops)
- A few slivered almonds
Peach Melba Recipe:
- Using an ice portioning utensil, form 8 balls of vanilla ice cream and keep them in the freezer.
- Cut the peach halves into strips, keeping their shape.
- Put the ice cubes and peach halves in 4 cups of ice.
- Top them with raspberry coulis.
- Decorate with almonds and serve immediately.