Pear sorbet with almond and chocolate
5 tablespoon (s) tablespoon or 50g sugar
600 g ripe pears
1 square of dark chocolate Extra
The Pear sorbet with almond and chocolate Recipe:
- Wash, peel and cut pears.
- Remove seeds and stem.
- Squeeze the lemon.
- Place pears in blender bowl with lemon juice and mix.
- Pour 1 dl of water in a saucepan, add fructose and let reduce by half to a simmer to a syrup.
- Cool and mix with mashed pears.
- Place the mix in an ice cream freezer for 3 hours .
- Toast the almonds for a few moments in a nonstick pan.
- Grate the chocolate chips.
- Using an ice cream scoop, make balls that and put in individual cups (two per dish), garnish with toasted almonds still warm and some dark chocolate and serve immediately