Pears Belle Helene Recipe
Pears Belle Helene Recipe Ingredients:
- 6 pears
- 50 cl of vanilla ice cream
- 200 g dark chocolate
- 2 oranges
- 1 lemon
- 20 cl of very cold whipped cream
- 10 cl milk
- 100 g caster sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 clove
Pears Belle Helene Recipe:
- Peel the pears, and leave the tails intact.
- Once peeled, place them whole in a saucepan.
- Add juice and a piece of orange peel and lemon, sugar, clove and a cinnamon stick.
- Pour water until the pears are covered.
- Bring the mix to a simmer and poach the pears for 15 min.
- Let them cool in the syrup and put them in the refrigerator until ready to serve the dessert.
- Break the chocolate into milk and let it melt.
- Stir when melted.
- Place the very cold whipped creamin a bowl too.
- Get your pears and cut them in half. Remove all the seeds from the pears.
- Arrange two pear halves in the cups, add a big scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Drizzle with warm chocolate sauce, garnish with whipped cream peak.
- Serve immediately