Vanilla Ice Recipe
Vanilla Ice Recipe Ingredients:
1 / 2 liter of milk
1 vanilla beans
4 egg yolks
70 g sugar
Vanilla Ice Recipe:
This recipe is simple to make and uses only milk, vanilla, yolks and sugar
- Boil the milk and vanilla beans in a non-stick pan.
- Whisk yolks and sugar until they are whisked enough to be frothy
- Pour the whisked mix into the pan.
- Cook the mix for several minutes over low heat for a creamy mix.
- Once everything is cooled, put the icing in preparation for an ice cream maker.